Friday, June 21, 2013

Im not giving up

I'm not giving up, this is just the start of the beginning. Its just now sinking in, that I really did receive my DACA card, and its been more then a month since that day. I still remember the day I received it in the mail it didn't seem real it was all so surreal like a dream coming true, but I didn't want it to be a dream & at that time I was going through an emotional time in my life, so showing complete excitement, well wasn't what I could show, I knew in my heart it was great news, & it was going to change my life forever so finally after so many months of waiting since I had applied for the application the waiting seemed long but I had lived in this country illegally for years!!! so waiting a couple more months, it was fine with me. and to think there was a time when something like this seemed impossible from happening. I cant deny my happiness now, I definitely feel blessed now I feel like I can conquer the world and I know I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to. I wont forget that I promised myself and god that if I had this opportunity I would take it & I would go to school take a career, my goals have been set for as long as I can remember, now its time to put them into action, and I cant lie I'm anxious to see my ambition take over me. God always has a perfect timing for everything, never early, never late it takes a lot of patience and a lot of faith, but it's always worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment